PharmEng Technology is a full service consulting firm with projects around the world that specializes in Commissioning & Qualification, Validation, Quality Systems, Regulatory Affairs. PharmEng Technology is currently seeking a motivated and nimble Cost Control to join our team in Toronto area.
– Managing Capital projects through controls, process and procedure.
– Managing costs through procedural framework, transparency of controls, clear accountability or responsibilities, audit trails, and rigorous management processes.
• Monitoring cost control activities and project progress
• Calculating project cost and negotiating price with vendors and subcontractors
• Reviewing, approving, and rejecting purchase orders submitted by teams
• Establishing, maintaining, and controlling project budgets, including overall cost control
• Preparing monthly expenditure forecast and estimating project profitability
• Developing and executing plans for mitigating risks involved in projects
• Assisting project manager and finance director in allocating budget for each phase of project
• Generating, reviewing and analyzing progress reports and reconciling capital accounting reports
• Planning work within man-hour budget and schedule
Assistant Project Cost Controller